As a senior Data Warehouse Architect you will come up with a strategy and help lead development for data integration.
You will be responsible for the data architecture, modeling, design and development of data warehouse solutions. The Data Warehouse Architect can understand business/system/data challenges & translate them into requirements and solutions.
- Strong business and communication skills
- Born leader
- Result driven
- Team player
- Analytical mindset
- Eager to learn
- Entrepreneurial personality
- Broad understanding on architectures of MPP Data Warehousing, Databases and Hadoop.
- Strong knowledge and proven experience in architecting, designing and implementing data warehouses
- Strong data modeling skills
- ETL/ELT development experience
- Data Vault 2.0 knowledge is an asset
- Talend and/or Pentaho Data Integration knowledge is an asset
- PostgreSQL, Redshift and/or Pivotal Greenplum is an asset
- You will be a part of an innovative company with talented colleagues working on challenging projects
- You will receive an attractive salary package reflecting your expertise, including benefits such as a company car, insurances, communication package and laptop
- You can extend your knowledge by our extensive training offer
- For freelancers we offer a long term contract at a competitive rate